Friends of the LibraryWho are the Friends?
We are book lovers, information seekers, readers, listeners, music and movie buffs. We are young and old, with varying interests and backgrounds. We all treasure ideas and value the public library as a vital community resource. We all believe the East Troy Lions Public Library stands ready to serve the whole community.
What do the Friends do?
The Friends lend support to a variety of programs
- Summer Reading Program reading incentives
- StoryWagon Summer family performances
- Student art displayed in the library
- New technology purchases that fall outside of the regular budget
- Annual Play performance
- Book Sales
- Friends of the Library Book Bags
- Help with projects
- Assist with library programs
- Perform various library tasks
- Promote community awareness
- Publicize library events and services
It's easy to become a Friend!
Download a membership form or call (262) 642-6262