Wiscat is Back!Beginning August 3, our State Catalog, Wiscat, is back up and running. This means that you may now request items that are not available in the SHARE catalog through the Wiscat catalog once again. This can be done yourself through the link at the bottom of the SHARE catalog screen or by having our Staff place the request.
A few things to remember:
Not all libraries in the State are open for Wiscat lending at this time. This means that you may experience more unfilled requests than you did in the past.
Please be patient. Due to the quarantining measures in place, delivery times will be slower than usual.
We are excited to be able to provide you with this additional resource once again!
PLEASE NOTE:Due to continuing concerns about COVID-19, the Library's
reduced hours will remain the same through the
end of the year.
Just in time for school, Lakeshores Library System has added a new learning database that provides mutliple tools to assist both kids and adults. Included in this database:
Live Homework Help - Interact with live tutors in a wide range of subjects.
Skill Surfer - An extensive library of lessons, video tutorials, and practice tests.
Writing Lab - Provides expert analysis of written papers.
Language Lab - Assistance with Spanish and French.
MEET - Allows users to schedule virtual study sessions with friends.
Adult Learning Center - Assistance with tests, Microsoft Office, and Career Resources.
All of these resources and more are available by logging into Brainfuse with your Library Card. Check out Brainfuse here or through "Online Databases" under the "Reference and Research" tab above.
For a video tutorial on how to get started with Brainfuse, click here.
Welcome back! We missed you! Join us outside the library and enjoy some brand new books and fun activities. For all the details, click here.
Library Closing Announcement
The Library will be closed on Friday Sept 25th for a Staff-In-Service Day!
COVID-19 Library Policy
- Only 10 patrons will be allowed in the Library at a time (Including Staff).
- All Patrons must wear a mask to enter the building (A mask will be provided for those who do not have one.).
- Only 3 PC Stations will be available with a 20 minute time limit.
- We will promote the Social Distance Norm of staying 6 feet apart.
- Front Door Pick-Up will be provided to anyone who would prefer not to enter the building. Call 262-642-6262 or email (email@example.com) to request your items and then phone us when you arrive in the parking lot.