Just in time for school, Lakeshores Library System has added a new learning database that provides mutliple tools to assist both kids and adults. Included in this database:
Live Homework Help - Interact with live tutors in a wide range of subjects.
Skill Surfer - An extensive library of lessons, video tutorials, and practice tests.
Writing Lab - Provides expert analysis of written papers.
Language Lab - Assistance with Spanish and French.
MEET - Allows users to schedule virtual study sessions with friends.
Adult Learning Center - Assistance with tests, Microsoft Office, and Career Resources.
All of these resources and more are available by logging into Brainfuse with your Library Card. Check out Brainfuse here or through "Online Databases" under the "Reference and Research" tab above.
For a video tutorial on how to get started with Brainfuse, click here.
Health Insurance Marketplace
Enroll or renew from November 1 - December 15. Click here to get started.
The holidays are right around the corner. Check out Creativebug for some holiday gift giving ideas. Your library card and pin number is all you need to have access to a multitude of online crafting classes. Click here to get started.
Friends of the Library Book Sale
Books for sale are available on the table in the lobby as you enter the Library. All books are $1.00 each and the items for sale rotate on a regular basis. All proceeds benefit the Friends of the East Troy Lions Public Library.
COVID-19 Library Policy
- Only 10 patrons will be allowed in the Library at a time (Including Staff).
- All Patrons must wear a mask to enter the building (A mask will be provided for those who do not have one.).
- Only 3 PC Stations will be available with a 20 minute time limit.
- We will promote the Social Distance Norm of staying 6 feet apart.
- Front Door Pick-Up will be provided to anyone who would prefer not to enter the building. Call 262-642-6262 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request your items and then phone us when you arrive in the parking lot.